How to remove a screwdriver and pliers in a permanent blog - Surely in your new blog widget there is an image or a sign of a screwdriver and pliers right? Some people say their blogs are less interesting if they see pictures or screwdrivers and pliers on their blogs. Some say the blog is not valid HTML5 and CSS3 because it is caused by a screwdriver and tang image on this blog.
Well this time I will give a How to Permanently Remove Screwdriver and Pliers on the Blog so it does not appear again on the blog template that you have and make the blog a valid pad HTML validator tool.
There are actually two ways to get rid of screwdrivers and pliers on a blog:
- First, just eliminate it.
- Second, delete it permanently.
- The two ways above I combine in the tutorial below, please listen.
5 Steps to Remove Pliers and Screwdrivers in Blogs
1. Initial steps Click Template> Edit Template
2. We will add some CSS, please add the CSS below
3. Copy and paste the above CSS Code before ]]></b:skin> then Save.
4. In this step you are still in the Edit HTML section, next to it is the Jump To Widget. Click then select the widget where there are pictures of pliers and screwdrivers.
5. Please find the following code
and delete it. Almost all widgets have the code, please check each widget and delete the code.
<b:include name='quickedit'/> will always appear every time you add a widget
You need to note that this code is not only one, if the screwdriver logo there are three or 4 etc., then just delete all.Now let's see, is there still a screwdriver and pliers in your blog. Congratulations on having the screwdriver and pliers icon on your blog template are gone.
bloggerbyte.net. Thank you